Strategic Product Management
As no two companies operate in the same way, there is no such thing as a "TurnKey Network" today. Each & every operator or service provider offers different services & offers them in different ways. "Turnkey" solutions fall into one of 2 catagories:
- A "Turnkey" Network Infrastructure
- "Turnkey" Services that run ON those Infrastructures (ie: Service Provisioning Platforms (SDP, IMS, etc.))
What's more, there is often a seperation between the Network Infrastructure and the Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) to such an extent that their integrations are difficult engendering inter-manufacturer roadblocks as to whose version of the API is the correct one (The Network manufacturer? or the CPE radio manufacturer?).
Whats more, there are a panopoly of Application & Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that ride on those network infrastructures and are rarely "fully integrated" into the NOC, OSS & BSS metering subsystems without major project plans to "allign the API's", etc.
Services such as:
- Campus WiFi using a Wimax or LTE backhaul for Internet Access
- Web-based e-Commerce Solutions
- Voip & TeleConferencing
- Mobile & Web-based m-Commerce Solutions
- Web-based real time video management/surveillance
- Vertical Business solutions from Sales to accounting to CRM, etc.
Over the course of the years, we have Conceived, Marketed, Sold, Integrated & Project Managed a large Portfolio of Networks and the Solutions that are offered/function thereon.
Product Management can be more likened to Thought Leadership, inasmuch as it requires very careful consideration on multiple levels
- on the Business Side: understand what the Market is asking for.
- on the Technology Side: understand what technologies are available for that market demand
- on the Resource side: understand & be able to project & lead people in a specific direction.
We can provide such Charisma to help you:
- Define the product strategy & roadmap
- Deliver Marketing Requirements Documents (MRD) & Product Requirements Documents (PRD)
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Analyze & understand the competition
- Develop the core positioning & messaging for products
- Demonstrate products to customers
- evaluate & set pricing to meet revenue & profitability goals
- Setup & Deliver monthly revenue forecast
- Develop sales tools & collateral
- Develop an overall budget
- Knowledge Managment/passage to the sales forces
- Build press releases & even Roadshows/press tours
- Act as a leader within the company
Mobile: +33 659 33 44 28